This is how the vacation days work out for the trip to Oulu and the UK:
- Left on the 23rd, and was involved in the conference up to and including the 28th (Saturday). That puts me one day up, for working the Saturday.
- That one day is accounted for by the Monday (June 30), which was free.
- The Tuesday (July 1) was a statutory holiday.
- July 9 was my travel day back to Canada.
- That means I have to account for July 2, 3, 4, 7 and 8: 5 days of vacation.
- My total including 2008 days is currently 54. Less 5, that means I have 49 left (including all my 2008 days).
This entry was posted by and is filed under Vacation.