More progress on matching with ContentDM. I've now generated an XHTML file with two tables, one of candidate matches (186 maps) with links to both ColDesp and ContentDM, for human checking, and one of failed matches (33 maps from ColDesp), with ColDesp links and enough metadata for a manual search. I've manually verified the 186 candidate matches and found that most match; I reported one map apparently missing from ContentDM to CP, and found a dupe in ColDesp.
- Manually edit the XHTML file to fix bad matches among the candidates.
- Search for matches for the unmatched items manually.
- Add matches found back into the XHTML.
- Generate from the XHTML a list of pairings from which metadata can be brought over.
- Map desired metadata fields in ContentDM OAI file to TEI.
- Write XSLT to port the metadata into the TEI files.
- Update the map gallery rendering code to include the new metadata.