Spent most of the day manually aligning records between ContentDM and ColDesp, so this is where we're at:
- DONE: Manually edit the XHTML file to fix bad matches among the candidates.
- DONE: Search for matches for the unmatched items manually.
- DONE: Add matches found back into the XHTML.
- Generate from the XHTML a list of pairings from which metadata can be brought over.
- Map desired metadata fields in ContentDM OAI file to TEI.
- Write XSLT to port the metadata into the TEI files.
- Update the map gallery rendering code to include the new metadata.
Also wrote to CP with a list of 7 maps that we have, but which are apparently missing from ContentDM.
This entry was posted by and is filed under Activity log.