Met with SA today to discuss LOI site plan, now that migration is complete and all OH metadata shells are in the repo.
We'll follow Endings principles and create as many things as we think useful, while staying wary of file sizes.
A few points:
- Directories will not get all of the standoff content embedded in the standalone version of the documents (since it would end up embedding thousands of entries that aren't necessarily helpful). But the links will turn to Ajax calls if JS is enabled
Names will have popups, constructed from Ajax fragments, that will provide:
- Documents that tag this name
- Other name entries that have this last name
- The name index will be split alphabetically and will be referencable by id
- For TINA: all of the file level items will become their own pages. This follows how we do boat ledgers etc.
Most pages will, at least for this preliminary documentation stuff, feature two main sections:
- A media section that will house whatever media bit (facsim, recording, document, map) it needs to.
- A transcription bit that will house any text / transcription etc.