Lab C moved to DHCP etc.
I've got Lab C SWs on the DHCP as Lab B and media players set up as best I can. To refresh: getting machines on a purely DHCP setup requires that in the IPAdmin/PortAdmin tools I switch each port to vlan 761 and delete the node in IPAdmin manually, then go to each machine and switch it to DHCP manually - can't push that kind of thing out with Ghost because the machines are not "seen" by Ghost until everything is on the same vlan. About 1/3 of the machines refused to pick up a 177 IP address. The resolution was to turn off all of the network protocols and turn them back on (File sharing, TCP/IP etc). This forced the NIC to negotiate an IP with the DHCP server that was on the 177 subnet. ipconfig /release etc. was not effective in this context. So, the process was a bit laborious, but it only needs to be done once.
Also worked through some Sanako problems (hardware on C08 is flaky and made some adjustments to the way cookies are stored etc.) and replaced a monitor on C24.
Still to do:
Static-DHCP on Teacher station in Lab C & config the Crossroads stuff to the static IP assigned by DHCP server.
Pull new image from Lab B01 and push to both labs.
Replace B10 HDD - its another failed Fireball HDD