ES and PB came down to retrieve one or two small items, and to confirm that what's in the room they were using is now in our hands, so JN and I were able to clear that side of the wall ready for the reno too:
- Seve PCs, more than a dozen monitors, and surge-protector outlet blocks are stacked in one corner.
- The refrigerator had some unsavoury stuff in it, so we removed old food and washed ancient containers. Its icebox is full of ice, so we've left it plugged in, because defrosting it would be impractical in its current location. If the power is going to be disconnected, we need to watch out for any leaks from it. We've left easy access to it so that it can be removed if necessary. If the power in that back wall (backing onto the ETCL space) is going to be disconnected, then it should be removed and defrosted somewhere appropriate (outside, maybe).
- Other bits and pieces of equipment are stored in the cabinet.
- Desks are arranged in front of all the equipment.
- The room dividers are arrayed in front of everything, so it should be easy to sheet over it all.
I counted ports, and found that we have ten data ports and one telephone port on the coordinator side of the wall, and 14 data + 6 telephone ports on the other side.