February 20th 2018
Posted by deia on 20 Feb 2018 in Activity log
Greg and I fixed MEGA6, I edited the description for TELE17, and I changed PERO1's spouse to rightly be BIAS1 and fixed a handful of other typos in IDOM3 and AMYT1 etc which they should have been BIAS1 but instead were written as BIAA1. I also removed EUBO4 as a daughter of THES5 because I can't find evidence and think he is only the father of EUBO2 not both, added ALEC2 as a son of ANAX5 + CAPA1 as a son of ARGE4 + PEIS7 as a son of PEIS6 + TEME1 with CRES1 to ARIS12, and removed TISA1 from being a son of ERIG2. I also created ALCM7 for 2.18.8 and fixed AMPH36 and AMPH31 by changing the person and the organization named AMPH36 to the organization being AMPH37. I also made some minor changes to the PAUS text (changed HERM5 to HERM2 in 2.18.6) and sent an email to Dr. Bowman regarding possibly independent closely related people with the same names. I worked up to PAUS 2.18.8.
This entry was posted by deia and filed under Activity log.