As of today:
- JS/AJAX search is now working, using a simpler AJAX approach that I might generalize to replace js.jx.
- Search params are pushed into the window history.
- Loading a saved search URI populates the form and runs the search.
- A large list of French stopwords is implemented, although we're still using the standard analyzer.
- Pages are now being served as XHTML from eXist, which makes the CSS work properly on Chrome.
Lots of work still to do, including making search highlighting apply to document display, and making image search retrieve an image "fragment".
This entry was posted by and filed under Activity log.