Had long productive meetings today looking at a range of different print dictionaries and deciding that we like the organization and structure of the Klallam dictionary best; it also accords well with what we've done so far; all entries appear individually, while there are various other lookups (English, as well as morphologically-organized nested structures). SK is creating a detailed spec for generating the list of nested items organized by morphology. I have a list of minor tasks too:
- Regenerate name dictionaries to check they're now complete (done and confirmed).
- In print dictionary, show only notes which are comparative, cultural or editorial (basically done, except that there are too many contexts in which notes appear; we need to rationalize that, and we're in the process of doing it).
- Replace Search on main menu (done).
- Figure out why "Other entries" link doesn't appear when sense element is empty.
- When there are multiple form elements, add a border and margin to the bottom so they're clearly delimited.
- In the print rendering, where there are multiple forms, any after the first are fully outdented; they should only be partially outdented.
- These are the complete contents for the introductions for name dictionaries: Animal Names, Plant Names, Personal Names, Place Names, Tribal Names, Story People. Each of these needs to be turned into a complete TEI document ready for XInclude.