PD has sent a list of changes to be done to the advanced census search form, in preparation for the 1911 data:
- Move address from Name/Family/Location to Building
- Move infirmities to its own group
- Change "Race" heading to "Race/Ethnic Origin"
- Add "1st language commonly spoken" and "2nd language commonly spoken" fields to Language
- Change 'Building' header to 'Habitation'
- Add "Street" to aforementioned group to search 1901 and 1911 census
- Include 1871 as an option
- Add new "Infirmities/Insurance" header with: Infirmities, Has Life Insurance, and Has Accident/Health Insurance
This entry was posted by and is filed under Notes.