- Took a representative sample of docs and used oddbyexample to generate a schema from them.
- Tweaked a lot by hand to allow for known requirements and to include @style.
- Tested resulting schema against the entire collection.
- Many fixes and updates to ODD/schema as a result, as well as many fixes for invalidities in files.
- Switched all files over to using xml-model PI.
- Transformed all files to use of @style for CSS.
- Updated XSLT and XQuery accordingly.
- Validated all files.
- Moved Cocoon code into SVN (finally!).
I still have to update the entire contents of the database with the newly-changed files. That'll take all day tomorrow...
This entry was posted by and is filed under Activity log.