The cart in Lab B needs to be "upgraded" to accommodate the CANJAS hardware. Specifically, it needs:
- some method for securing the TV to the cart, preferably a screw-down restraint system
- a better lock in the bottom cabinet, or at least a key for the existing one
- air-filled tires. The hard ones are jarring on electronic equipment when driven over a bump
- a plate for mounting the camera. It can be screwed down in front of the TV.
- to have the top shelf lowered to the minimum height - very straightforward
This entry was posted by and filed under Tasks.