We need to update the Agas Map code so we can use the latest OpenLayers for GIS maps as well. It turns out that the changes in OL since the original code was written have been significant, so I made a start on this today. I have the basic functionality working (although I still haven't managed to successfully reproduce the pan/zoom functionality -- needs more work), but more important is the drawing code, which is only partly working; drawing itself works, but no feature is available at the end of the process, so the TEI output is not being created in the text box. We can't switch to this version till I've fixed this.
This entry was posted by and is filed under Activity log.