2.7.6 - ID466, Architeles is mortal father of Eunomos (Frazer's footnote says that his name is "variously given as Eunomus, Ennomus, Eurynomus, Archias, Cherias, and Cyathus", if we use Eunomus should we change spelling? Also, text doesn't explicitly name the victim, other than he was a kinsman of Oeneus and son of Architeles) "character/character/citation"
- ID1546-1548, Hercules accidentally kills Eunomos… (ibid., change to "Hercules accidentally kills son of Architeles/Eunomus…"?) "event/character/citation"
- ID564, Nessus ferries Deianira across the river… (place is cited as "Lycormas", but text says "he came to the river Evenus", change to "Evenus"?) "event/place"
2.7.7 - ID1553-1554, Hercules eats on of Thiodamas' bullocks (change spelling to "Hercules eats one of Thiodamas' bullocks"?) "event/character/citation"
- ID1557-1560, Hercules fights with Aegimius against the Lapiths, Hercules kills Coronus, kills Dryopes and his children (change to "…kills Laogoras, king of the Dryopes and his children"?) "event/character/citation"
- ID1563-1564, Hercules kills Amytor (change spelling to "Amyntor"?) "event/character/citation
2.7.8 - ID1414, Eury… is mortal mother of Teleutagoras (the record and text say "Eury…" is the mother, are there any other sources that give the name or is it no longer legible?) "character/character/citation"
- ID1381, Exole is mortal mother of Erythas (text says "Erythras", change?) "character/character/citation"
- Text mentions Hercules bore "by Anthea …", is this also lost or do we know if any other sources mention whom Hercules had with Anthea?
- I just noticed now that there are 2 entries for "Omphale", but they are not named Omphale (1) and Omphale (2) like other characters, should we check this to see if it needs to be done, or are they supposed to be the same Omphale?
- ID1408, Chalciope (2) is mortal mother of Thetallus (text says "Thettalus", change?) "character/character/citation"
2.8.1 - Text says "the Athenians bore the brunt of war with Eurystheus, and slew his sons, Alexander, Iphimedon, Eurybius, Mentor and Perimedes. Eurystheus himself fled in a chariot…" but the records for character/character/citation state that Hercules is the father of these men. Is Eurystheus the father? It would make more sense in the context of the passage. If so, many of the records under 2.8.1 need to be changed to reflect this.
- Hercules/Eurystheus is mortal father of Mentor (add?) "character/character/citation"
- ID1594-1595, Hyllus kills Eurystheus, cuts off his head (add "and gives it to Alcmena"?, add Alcmena as a character involved in said event also?) "event/character/citation" - ID1586-1591, Hercules sons, pursued from Trachis by Eurystheus…Eurystheus and his sons are killed (change to "Hercules' sons…Eurystheus and Hercules' sons are killed"?) "event/character/citation"
- ID581, Hylllus gives Eurystheus' severed head with weaving pins, who gouges out the eyes (correct spelling and change to "Hyllus gives Eurystheus' severed head to Alcmena, who gouges out the eyes of the head with weaving pins"?) "event/place"
2.8.2 - Text mentions the Heraclids at this point, but they are not a group in the database. Should we create a group of the Heraclids?
- ID1596-1597, The sons of Hercules conquer the Peloponnese… (should we change to "The sons of Hercules, the Heraclids, conquer the Peloponnese…"?) "event/character/citation"
- Add event "The Heraclids quit the Peloponnese and dwell in Marathon", place "Marathon"?
2.8.3 - ID1610, Heraclids fight for the Peloponnese… ("Tismaneus" is involved in this event, but he should be corrected in spelling to "Tisamenus") "event/character/citation"
2.8.4 - ID1613-1616, Temenus, Procles,Eurysthenes and Cresphontes draw lots… (add space after comma "..Procles, Eurysthenes…") "event/character/citation"
2.8.5 - ID2686, Deiphontes is spouse of Hyrnetho (add vice versa) "character/character/citation"
- ID2693, Merope (3) is spouse of Cresphontes (ibid) "character/character/citation"
- ID2694, Merope (3) is spouse of Polyphontes (1) (ibid) "character/character/citation"
- Add event "founders of Argos find a toad" (place "Argos") "event/place"
- Add event "founders of Lacedaemon find a serpent" (place "Lacedaemon") "event/place"
- Add event "founders of Messene find a fox" (place "Messene") "event/place"
- ID1626, Cresphontes murdered with two of his sons, and usurped (change to "usurped by Polyphontes"? Also, cite Polyphontes as well for this event?) "event/character/citation"