Martin, Scott and I went in to the lab to try out the AP Testing function in preparation for the French AP test that will be done soon. Here's how to run the exam.
1) Choose AP Test under the Testing menu
2) Place all participating machines in a group. If this is not done the machines NOT participating will cause the next step to fail.
3) Under the "Student ID" section of the UI press "Start" to make the system aware of the participating students.
4) Students then enter their AP ID number using the bookmark butons in the Sanako player.
5) When the students are done click on "Stop" under the "Student ID" section of the UI.
6) Press "Sample" under the "Student ID" section of the UI to test playback.
7) If students hear the file press "Record" and have the students speak a few words to test the recording functionality.
8) Press "Replay" to let students listen to their "dry run". If they hear their recording press "Record" again to stop the dry run.
9) Press "Start" under the "Exam" section of the UI to begin the test. When the test is over press collect and follow the onscreen instructions.