The database for the Bailey project has been created on csmgenr2. We're now ready to start creating tables. Over the past couple of months, I have been working with Simon Devereau on the kinds of queries the db needs to support and anomolous fields and records and with Clifton on the table design.
A number of earlier posts on this project can be found by going to the depts blog and searching for the word "Bailey". Here are the titles of those postings from most recent to earliest:
- estimate of data preparation for Bailey db
- further review of Bailey data
- look through Old Bailey records again
- revise structure for Old Bailey database
- find unconventional data in OldBailey listing
- preliminary meeting on OldBaileyCapitalCrimes proposal