I've completed all of the major accessible site pages. In some cases (such as the topic listing and the library listing) the pages are generated by parsing the content; in others, they're converted from the hard-coded PHP files.
I'm still waiting for JJ's OK to go ahead and refactor some of the long documents in the topics subcollection, which are a bit of a mess. I've also discovered one new annoyance: the use of
<name type="book_title"> instead of
<title level="m">. There are 474 instances of this. I can probably fix them using regex search-and-replace.
There are several other PHP files which are not linked from the menus or other pages on the site; these I'll convert when I have the chance, and place in /data/info, but I will check with JJ to see if any of them are obsolete first.