Fairly major overhaul of the original code, to do this:
- Handle all attributes, rather than trying to figure out which might be pointers.
- Determine instead whether a token value in the attribute is some kind of pointer.
- Resolve prefixDef/private URI schemes.
- Handle paths on Windows. This took some wrestling.
- Calculate the date in the ant script instead of getting it from Oxygen.
- Format the output much more effectively.
- Add tests for simple cases.
Lots more to do, of course, but this is coming along nicely.