Category: "Activity log"
Default Oxygen XML parser prefs include (under the Relax NG section) 'Add default attribute values' set to checked (on). As a result, transforming a document using tei_all will produce output with (no surprise now) default attribute values.
Either turn this option off or don't transform tei_all documents.
Here is an ordered sequence of a events that I think would make a good test case for journeys; Theseus and the Minotaur. It is quite simple, and involves relatively few places and participants. We might wish later to link this up with or include the origin of the minotaur, and the practice of sending it tribute.
- event_984, Athens, Theseus et al. sail for Crete to be fed to the Minotaur. Theseus leaves behind his father Aegeus.
- event_985, Crete, Theseus and the others have arrived on Crete. Ariadne, the daughter of King Minos, falls in love with Theseus and offers to help him if he marries her
- event_1870, Crete, Daedalus the designer of the labyrinth, tells Ariadne how to navigate it (ie, with the help of a ball of string)
- event_986, Crete, Theseus kills the Minotaur
- event_988, Naxos, Theseus, Ariadne and the other Athenians sail away from Crete and stop here. Theseus forgets/abandons Ariadne and sails off again without her
- DIVERGENCE FROM MAIN JOURNEY, event_989, Lemnos, Dionysos, smitten, brings Ariadne to Lemnos
- event_990, Athens Theseus returns to Athens, but when sailing into Athens, forgets to put up white sails to signal to Aegeus that he's alive. Aegeus, thinking him dead, kills himself.
These events are drawn from Apollodorus Epitome 1.5-10.