As part of some other work, I've enhanced my Transformer sequence for escaping and tagging XML code so that it works for comments as well, and added bolding to the code. I've updated the CSS file for the blogs to support this too, so this should look nicely syntax-highlighted:<list type="numbered">
Added an @media:print section to skins/hcmc/custom.css to hide all the site menus etc which get in the way when printing a post, and to reposition the post so that it fills the page properly. It's been frustrating how difficult it is to print a post without losing content, and this should solve the problem.
I've created a Transformer sequence which takes XML code, escapes it, and adds formatting tags that highlight tags, attribute names, and attribute values. To enable the use of this, I've added CSS classes to hcmc/custom.css. Here's a test of the results:
<application ident="ImageMarkupTool02" version="220.127.116.11" notAfter="2011-09-29T14:06:14">
<label>Image Markup Tool</label>
<ref type="appURI" target="http://www.tapor.uvic.ca/~mholmes/image_markup/"></ref>
and here's the app you need for it: http://www.tapor.uvic.ca/~mholmes/transformer/transformer3.zip.
Updated Medieval Studies Website:
Received a request from SA (MSt) to update their website with the FALL 2011 and SPRING 2012 courses.
Entered today FALL 2011 and SPRING 2012 Medieval Studies Courses and poster information.
Sent email confirmation to SA (MSt).
Received email from SB.
Decision: SB, GN, JN will meet in April re website development/completion.
This blogging tool is new to us, and we're trying to figure out how to make it do all the things we require of a project and workflow management tool for our R & D lab. This blog will record what we did, how we did it, what went wrong, and how we fixed it.