Saw a broken link error that's been in the History site report for a couple of weeks now, so I fixed it.
Entered today all primaries, secondaries and some sub-secondaries on the site.
Remainder of site in progress.
Sent email to BB, SB (GRS) cc'd SA advising what has been done to date.
BB, SB both attending Cascade training session next week.
Built the complete P&A site structure down to the bottom level pages, and organized the navigation. Remaining to be done: additional-marketing and external-links.
This blog is intended to collect together all that we discover about the Cascade CMS system as we work through the Humanities departmental websites.
|<< <||Current||> >>|