Emailed DR with latest changes/additions required for site.
Site in progress.
In Progress: updating site with new course listings 2013-14.
In progress: updating site with new course listings for 2013-14.
SA and I met with SA (Rel.St) to discuss migration of current Religious Studies site over to Cascade format.
- RELS current information and design to be replicated basically in Cascade
- discussed various Cascade requirements
- sent info. request to SA (RELS) required for outline
- HCMC:currently preparing RELS structure outline in readiness for submission for approval
After checking it out with UComm, I've been trying to reproduce the rather nice two-column text boxes available as (I assume) a widget in the new template on the existing History site, for JW and LM, who want to put some on the home page. I have them working OK, but I'm not sure the department are going to want to use them. Took a bit of hacking to make them size correctly, and in the context of the old template they don't look as nice as in the new.
Working through changes.
Attended with SA information session re news & events issue.
BKB will reply when process is clarified.
Manipulating photos requires: downloading from "old" site to Cascade; organizing (72 photos) varying in size; resizing, uploading resized photos to Cascade appropriate folder (images/photos/misc), inserting photos; updating links
Working through changes, inserting photos, editing research page, correcting right-column location
SA, JN attending Cascade session tomorrow to sort out site's news & events issues
Received batch #15 from DR
- changes to navigation implemented
- manipulating photos
- news & events issues in progress
- editing spelling
- inserting new content
Batch #14 changes/additions received from DR.
Inputting content; editing.
Navigation changes/confirmation in progress.
- additions to Undergraduate section (confirmation pending re layout of awards and scholarships additions)
- new arrangement and content inserted in alumni page
- reviewed news and events issues
- internal site review scheduled for next week
:: Next Page >>
This blog is intended to collect together all that we discover about the Cascade CMS system as we work through the Humanities departmental websites.
|<< <||> >>|