I've spent most of the day working on building the new transaction view in the form of a spreadsheet, and I think it's about 2/3 done. I have ethnicity-munging working in the XSLT, as well as munging of institution types for multiple institutions. In the process, I've found and fixed some data-entry issues (as always).
I now have a two-stage XSLT process. The first stage, working on the XML output from the db, takes several minutes; this generates a view of the database which is centred specifically on transactions, importing all relevant data for each transaction into the transaction itself. Once this is done, the second-stage process then processes that output to create a spreadsheet; this is much faster (a few seconds), and it's easier to work on and test the second process without having to run the first process over and over again.
No Pingbacks for this post yet...
A database project to collect historical data on properties and titles.
|<< <||> >>|