I've deployed the app to pear and all seems to be well.
Today I made a bunch of changes to the way character info gets generated and I had to make a few hundred changes to various xml files. I also began work on the map itself.
I've come to the conclusion that I need to completely rewrite the places.xql helper script as it's too reader-specific. I need to rewrite some of the xquery as functions. Once that is done I anticipate very rapid progress on completing the map features such that they duplicate the original map.
After that I can start working on journeys and a generic data browser which allows users to literally browse the data we've generated (places, characters, groups and events).
No Pingbacks for this post yet...
This project will focus on deploying an interactive map of Europe with overlays for Greek and Roman myths, history, people and events. Development URL: http://tomcat-devel.hcmc.uvic.ca:8080/myths/apps/mom
|<< <||> >>|