I expanded the XML Encoding document today to include a set of instructions for using SVN in Linux (previously it was only Window). The new stuff can be easily tweaked so it applies both to Mac and Linux, and the screenshots should look the same for both.
This was prompted by SM showing up for her first day of work (I wasn't expecting her till Tuesday), but she's not using SVN yet anyway.
I've made a number of changes to both Stow documents using regex and search-and-replace, and I'm half-way through an XSLT conversion that will do such things as add all the forme works, add the long s, and fix various other things. When that's ready, I'll add documentation to the blog of all the changes we've made. At present I'm tracking them in a wp document (because I'm going to send some of this info to PS as feedback on the TCP documents).
This project allows literary and scholarly works (primary and secondary) to be associated with locations in London, providing the reader with a richer understanding of the works.
|<< <||Current||> >>|