I captured Pestureau and Calder.
I exported Klepfisz and Pestureau.
I handbraked Klepfisz and Pestureau.
Booked Iannnucci, Aronoff and Jouet, and renewed Calder. Returned Calder, picked up those three.
Transcribed Feeney to 01:02:27, finished transcribing him to 1:19.
The handbrake pre-sets aren't holding very well, I need to double check everytime to make sure they've been applied.
Checked hours worked, backed-up everything new to the server.
Captured Penelhum, Hockey and Parker.
Handbraked Skal, Barber, McGann, and Penelhum.
Worked on transcribing Feeney.
Greg rebuilt the computer, and we had to figure out new presets for HandBrake. We set it at 640 width for archive, and 480 for web versions, with no anamorphic. Tried exporting Hockey under these conditions to see how that would go.
Reviewed my old notes from October, the settings we talked about using were: MP4s, H264, any bit-rate, 2-pass encoding, 30 fps, and 768x576 for archive. For web, deinterlace on fast, anamorphic "none", keep aspect ratio, 320x240, 15 fps. Although all these numbers were our first try, and may have been adapted as the project progressed.
I checked the status of my work since December and Greg fixed my handbrake problems.
I re-exported Nepveu and produced web and archive versions of it.
I made web and archive versions of Jones and Shkandrij.
I borrowed 5 tapes from the library, due next Tuesday.
I captured, edited and exported McGann and Barber. Captured Penelhum.
Braeburn has been acting up a lot, so I have double checked my back-ups on the server, and Greg has said he will try to rebuild it.
Tues - I digitized Skal and Shkandrij, and Handbraked them. I Handbraked Nepveu and redid a web version of Hammel. I also worked on transcribing Feeney.
Wed - Braeburn is acting up. It froze yesterday and didn't do any of the hand brake tasks I assigned it when I left, and I am trying to do them over today. I'm also ripping Jones.
This pilot project which will determine best practices for the digitizing, archiving and publishing of UVic's Lansdowne lecture series. The existing collection, primarily stored on videotape, will be digitized and archived in the first phase. The second phase will address the accessibility of the material to the general UVic population. The intent is to produce a web-based application that will allow users access to all of the lectures produced within the Faculty of Humanities.
|<< <||> >>|