Made copies of a number of ta (tax assessment) files, renamed them and edited them to work with the building_permits table in the db. Did this in the dev instance in my account on our server.
Files I've added:
The link to the searchbp.php page is on the tax assessment page (ta/taxassessment.php).
Emailed JL and PD for guidance on which fields to include in search interface(s) and which results fields are primary and which secondary.
More headaches with svn than the actual code (as usual). I had in the repo and on my local drive a folder (bp) containing 1 file. I did an svn delete and the file deleted on the local instance, but not the folder. When I then did a commit, I got a file out of date error. When I tried various ways of sorting out this problem I ended up consistently geeting "/path/on/local/drive/' remains in conflict" errors.
Googled it and discovered I'm not alone. Quite a number of people renamaing, moving or deleting files that have everything going smoothly except for one file or folder that some gets into "conflict"
svn resolved path/to/conflicted folder
svn update path/to/conflicted folder
svn commit -m "resolving conflicted folder or whatever"
No Pingbacks for this post yet...
viHistory is a web site that is a teaching, learning and research tool. It's principally about the history of Vancouver Island in British Columbia, but it is also a vehicle for exploring the larger field of Canadian history during the late 19th and early part of the 20th century. It allows census, directory and tax assessment roll data from the late 19th and early 20th centuries to be searched in many ways. It also incorporates IMaP to display historical maps. The project director is Dr. Patrick A. Dunae.
|<< <||> >>|