Added code to the scraper php file so it:
- displays the status of the processing of each record
- generates a table of contents file with the name of each htm file containing a CircleMagic player and link to it, and the name of each record in the DevMS Wikibook and a link to that record's URL, and includes a link to that TofC page at the end of the report log on the php page.
Wrote a readme.txt file which details
- the required folders and files
- the structure of the XML needed for circleMagic
- naming conventions for the files generated by the scraper
- how the 2 template files work
- notes on wikibooks API and GUI for testing
Added a bunch of inline documentation to the scraper.php file.
Ran it on the full DevMS wikibook and generated 241 x 2 - 482 files. CC reviewed and approved.
No Pingbacks for this post yet...
This blog is for work done for academic departments which does not fall under other categories.
|<< <||> >>|