Re-ordered lists of items on two pages. Future archiving style will mention
"most recent first" in lists.
Sent confirmation email to BAK (cc'd SA)
Delivered in person timesheets to Payroll.
Received request from EK (EMRC) for several announcements to be posted.
Posted all new announcements on site and sent confirmation email to EK (cc'd SA)
BAK, SA, and myself met today for LAS website updates.
- Globe remains in new position on index page (beneath text)
- index page balanced
- "bouncing"image problem resolved
- image size 510 x 204 pixels; cropped images forthcoming
- image display: loop to end of entire list, sequential
- intersperse new #51-62 throughout existing 1-50
- no descriptive captions or number indicator required
- Lansdowne Visiting Scholars: keep current one at top of list
- LARG logo : keep current one at top of list
- NEW : "Our Students" might be added in the future (blogs, testimonials.....)
- Index page text is TBA
Received request from EK (EMRC) to post upcoming event under Announcements.
Posted event, confirmation email sent to EK (cc'd SA)
SHARED RESEARCH FACILITY COMPUTER 2012-2013 SCHEDULE:
- Schedule now completed and sent out to project(s) academic leads and research assistants
- Schedule accommodated all current booking requests; some "vacant" hours still available
- Schedule will be updated if any extra hours bookings received from project leads
Received website update requests from SA (MedSt).
Updated their site with:
Index page: removed old workshop
Workshop(1) page: moved old workshop to right hand navigation list; listed upcoming workshop
(more workshop details TBA)
Workshop(2) page: updated page list with workshop 2012 information
Sent confirmation to SA (MedSt); cc'd to SA (HCMC)
I'm now doing seven different timesheets of three different kinds, so it takes a while to prep for a handover so SA can cover me while I'm away. That's now done.
Scheduling Research Area Computers - Fall 2012-Spring 2013 use
Currently compiling information received back from the various computer users of the Research Area.
Tentative schedule now prepared. Will meet with SA this week to do final review and when schedule is
approved will post online.
Updated the LAS website this week as per BAK's requests.
Announcements Section: removed some old announcements, posted new announcements on all pages
Left-column navigation: re-arranged order
New page(s): created LARG webpage (new text, links) within LAS website
Logo: retained existing logo - when logo clicked on users now redirected to new LARG webpage within LAS website instead of to the Hispanital site
Faculty page: updated email addresses; updated membership
Images: add to site (in progress)
This is the general blog for administrative tasks, meetings, discussions, paperwork and all that horrible stuff.
|<< <||Current||> >>|