Contacted Facilities Management again re follow up for exterior
window cleaning. FM advised Janitorial Services will be contacted
to complete task.
As requested, added course numbers and room locations to their Fall and Spring courses.
Sent email to SA(Med.St)confirming changes made today.
Most of our Calico volunteers were Ling students who can make use of a reference letter about their service during the conference, so I've written those this morning.
That's one task off the table, and actually well ahead of the deadline. :-)
We've put out all the exterior signs, and I've printed up what I think we'll need for interior signage. We've already put out a couple of signs at Cadboro Commons to help people find the registration room. Netlinks have been passed to EH, and everything seems to be going well so far.
Had the signs delivered, and taped and waterproofed them all with JN. They're ready to be deployed on Monday. We can put them out ourselves, which is going to make things a little simpler.
I've sorted out the signage with the Grounds folks, and also created a little quarter-page handout to get people started with wireless connectivity, to include with the registration package.
The netlinks have been received and prepared.
With a print vend card, printed out all the 11x17 signs and then taped them together. I'll take them home tonight and spray them in an attempt to make them a bit more resistant to the weather.
Workstudy is done, so fewer timesheets now, but still three for Mariage RAs. Submitted today.
Had a morning meeting of the team. Created and printed some signs for the workshop folks to put up, and put them in the mail to MT. Updated the volunteer schedule four or five times as people changed their times. Updated the volunteer handout with more info, including something on the audio recording.
Created all the signs as 11x17 SVGs and PDFs for Calico, and also installed the ETCL printer and printed a test page on it. Ready to print the signs off tomorrow.
Ordered: additional office paper supplies (on-line) in readiness for upcoming
Today received and stored 4 toner cartridges.
Updated GT account information.
Ordered office supplies (via phone, GT)-4 printer toner cartridges; arrival 48 hrs.
JN and I went through April's books to check for anything odd, and I sent off a memo to AS about doing a journal entry for the equipment allocation for the four monitors we've bought.
US and I took a walk around the campus and decided on where our signs should be placed. I've now plotted them all on a Google Earth view and generated an image from them, along with info on what needs to be on which side, and I'll start creating the actual PDFs for printing tomorrow. I also called the sign folks in Grounds and checked on how they work; they have a coroplast insert and they can tape signs to each side for us.
Took a trip over to the banquet room, and took photos; tested the network port, and measured some distances. Also spoke to MS on the phone, and we're agreed that the twin pillars look like a good spot to bring down the network cable and locate the camera, assuming the servers don't object.
Did the last session with the three remaining volunteers, one of whom unfortunately dropped out.
This is the general blog for administrative tasks, meetings, discussions, paperwork and all that horrible stuff.
|<< <||Current||> >>|