SA uploaded latest changes to Francotoile21.
(1) ES noticed the following problems to be fixed before moving to the production site:
- veqf1 should be removed from server as it was renamed/replaced, as follows: vepf2.
- mixc1 should be removed from server as it was renamed/replaced, as follows: mixbc1.
- eduf2 and eduf3 should be removed from server as they were renamed/replaced, as follows: pscf2 and pscf3.
- prmf5 appears twice on the map (?) Both files should be deleted from server, as the video is missing.
- lafc1 should be removed from server as it was renamed frac2. NOTE: ES notices that transcripts are inverted - frac1 has the transcript of frac2 and frac2 has the transcript of frac 1. This has to be amended.
- cltca1 and lacfa1 should be removed from server as they were renamed/replaced, as follows: cltq1 and vepq1.
- prmf6 (Valentin's video) displays as xxxx1 on the map (??) The video is not playing. Will need to look into this.
(2) In response to SA's questions, here is the list of videos that are missing thumbnails:
mixbc1 ; fraq3 ; fraq4 ; fraq5 ; fraq6 ; vepq1 ; cltq1 ; franb1 ; franb2 ; franb3 ; cltc1 ; frac1 ; frac2 ; edum1 ; pscf2 ; pscf3 ; pscf4; prmf6 ; cltf4 ; vepf2 ; accf2 ; fraf3 ; vepf1 ; lsrf3
No Pingbacks for this post yet...
The prime objective of this project is to create a prototype of a searchable digital video library representing francophone culture. It is to be implemented in French 262.
|<< <||> >>|