ES added transcripts for accf3, fraf8, cltf6
1. ES corrected location coordinates for cltf6, aacf3, fraf8
2. ES added transcripts (non annotated) for fraq 7, fraq8, fraq9
ES added about ten new videos and XML data files, so I had to create a thumbnail image for each. I ran each file in the player.xql file, stopped the video, captured a bit of the screen to a png file, edited that to 88x66 px (size that all of them seem to be) added them to the SVN repository, uploaded them to the production site and the copy of the site on my Mac.
While doing that, I noticed extraneous thumbnail files in the images (as opposed to the images/thumbnails) folder, so deleted those from the servers and from the repository.
ES noted that recent changes she'd made weren't appearing on the production site at francotoile.uvic.ca.
I had a connection in the exist admin client that used pear.hcmc.uvic.ca as the domain. I thought that would be dead, but when the connection succeeded, I assumed that domain name was forwarding to the current instance. Wrong. Obviously there is another instance somewhere on "pear" that is still running.
Created a new connection in the admin client using tomcat-devel.hcmc.uvic.ca as the domain and that worked. Also, the webapp in the new instance is francotoile and not francotoile21 as it was in the old instance.
In poking through the files, also noticed a connection string using lettuce.uvic.ca, so changed that to hcmc.uvic.ca and it seems to be working.
Updated the lastpass records.
1. ES added transcripts for fraq10, fraf6
2. ES has edited Liette's video, and given it to SA. Corresponding xml file has also been added.
3. ES asked SA to upload all new addition to the production site in order to see if edition with Audacity works fine.
1. SA found a solution with regards to cutting the soundtrack at the millisecond : Use Audacity! The program was installed on POMME.
2. ES entered & committed the transcripts for cltq3, fraq11, fraq12, fraq13
The prime objective of this project is to create a prototype of a searchable digital video library representing francophone culture. It is to be implemented in French 262.
|<< <||> >>|