After JN had to check out the current source and build to get around a recent bug, I took the opportunity to go through the same process, create an eXist war file:
Then I started Tomcat 6.0.26, but eXist failed to start. So I installed the latest Tomcat (7.0.12). It took me a while to get this going, but I eventually figured out that all the .sh and all the .jar files in the bin directory need to be executable. I used my usual utf8-startup.sh file to start it up, and exist came up working fine. So the latest eXist seems to prefer the latest Tomcat.
No Pingbacks for this post yet...
This blog is the location for all work involving software and hardware maintenance, updates, installs, etc., both routine and urgent, in the server room, the labs and the R&D rooms.
|<< <||> >>|