With my contract sadly ended again, here is a list of where to pick up again WHEN we get more funding:
1) Clean up tagging of contributors in bibl tags:
-add corresp=“psn:CS” to bibl tags for informant CS (in the entry for “raven” in qw.glot.xml, and the other 39 instances of CS in the database) [DONE SMK Oct 2012]
-add corresp=“psn:MG” to all bibl tags for informant MG [DONE SMK Oct 2012]
-go through MDH’s list of bibl tags containing parentheses (see previous blog post) and fix the corresp=“psn:” values. Examples like <bibl>MW(Y)</bibl> probably indicate that the speaker in parentheses first uttered the word, and MDK then checked it with the other speaker. So both speakers can be added to the <bibl>.
2) Review all persNames, placeNames, and orgNames tagged to date, and make sure they are consistent with our 15Dec11 decisions on markup, as outlined in the previous blog post and the Googledoc “Decisions on markup of names.odt”. [DONE SMK 6Nov2012]
3) Finish editing qw-glot.xml. [DONE SMK 7Nov2012]
4) Changes to rescued.xml per its TODO comment … if these are worth doing.
5) Then continue with tasks as listed on the blog, 29Nov10 and 28Sep10, and in my notebook on 30Sep10.
No Pingbacks for this post yet...
This is an XML dictionary project based primarily on the materials compiled by the late M. Dale Kinkade during fifteen years of work in the 1960’s and 1970’s with more than a dozen native speakers of the language, but it also includes materials compiled by Ewa Czaykowska-Higgins in the early 1990’s.
|<< <||> >>|