DONE 2012-03-26: The xml:id for the William Allen is currently "william", which is very confusing; change it to "william_allen", and change refs to it, so it's not confused with the Brig William.
On MK's instructions.
I've had to resort to a second pass through the data to count offsets, and that's now working reliably. I've also got the reconstitution of hyphenated words at linebreaks working, but only most of the time; for some reason, when the linebreak precedes a
<fw> element, the reconstitution fails. I'm still working on that, but it's very mysterious. I'll probably have to create some test data rather than working on real files until I get it sorted out.
All in all, though, very promising progress.
Met with JT -- some issues discussed, leaving corrections to be made tomorrow, and a decision re the cover, where there will not be enough space for reviews in the TOC: we will have a single entry for reviews on the cover (but not inside, obviously).
LSPW and I have been trying to track the history of Boréal and how it relates to the Grad colloquium. This is what we learned:
LSPW will create a new page in current_students/graduate which has an accordion with one section for each year; the introductory material for each year can be copy/pasted from the index.php files, and links to the articles listed.
|<< <||Current||> >>|